John has previously worked as a Principal Consultant, a General Manager, as well as in private practice. John has worked with client organisations across all industries and sectors and travels nationally and internationally to deliver assignments and projects for a range of clients.
He brings substantial experience as a specialist consulting psychologist, working with senior executives and their teams across all industries, to increase organisational effectiveness through targeted interventions and programs including, the design, development and facilitation of mental health and wellbeing workshops and programs.
John’s expertise includes:
- Significant experience in critical incident response / management and trauma counselling.
- Expertise in consulting, understanding client needs and developing targeted solutions.
- Mental Health Counselling
- Career Management & Transition
- Psychometric Assessment, Team & Organisational Assessment and Reporting
- Coaching services
- EAP programs
- Leadership and Organisational Development
- MBA (currently completing); Australian Institute Management
- Master of Arts – Research; The University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma Arts – History & Philosophy of Science; The University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma Applied Psychology; Swinburne University
- Bachelor of Science – Double major Psychology; The University of Melbourne
Career Guidance Assessment:
- A career guidance assessment typically involves assessing an individuals:
- Values and Interests: Using the Strong Interest Inventory
- Personality and Work Style: Using the OPQ or WAVE Leadership Styles
- Cognitive Abilities: Using Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests
- Comprehensive Career Guidance Integrative Report
Clients I work with:
Issues I work with:
Therapeutic Approaches I use:
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Want some more information or to make an appointment to see one of our Psychologists? Contact us and we can chat over the phone about what to expect from counselling and your next steps.