Determined to educate people in ways to improve their health and experience vitality, she developed a skill base to support this.
Annette is passionate about helping people improve their physical and mental wellbeing by offering educational and experiential programs that support holistic health.
Annette has been educating clients for over 15 years specialising in holistic and integrative wellness.
Annette will be facilitating the upcoming Mindful Meditation Programs at Nexus Psychology. She believes that ‘Mindful Meditation is possibly one of the most important life skills to learn that positively impacts wellbeing’.
Annette also facilitates and designs corporate, individual and group workshops, programs and presentations in
- holistic exercise (specialising in improving mobility, stretching, strength, desk health & yoga ), and
- food education ( how to navigate the food maze and and make positive choices)
- Mindful Meditation Teacher
- Nutritional Therapist
- Holistic Exercise and Lifestyle Coach
- Certificate IV Fitness
Clients I work with:
- All ages, all abilities
Issues I work with:
- Mindful Meditation
- Improving mobility and strength
- Food and lifestyle education